Saturday, October 16, 2004

I have been insanely busy this week--it's been bizarre. And I have much to write about with NO time whatso ever. Maybe tomorrow.

In the meantime, remember that fabulous show "Freaks and Geeks"? I could have revived it and cast it and directed an all-new episode at the Flogging Molly show on Thursday night in Bozeman (yes, we found time to do something besides build our house and care for the kids--we went and it rocked, of course--the new album is so incredible--but more later). It was all-ages at the hockey rink, so there were hundreds of kids there trying way too hard to be cool, and many that just were. Next time I write I will tell you about the five truly cool kids who sat near us, and how great the show was.

Enjoy the following photo of my Heidi. I'll be back, I swear!

No comments:

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...