Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Recovery

By the pictures, you'd think our weekend was fun and flawless, but you'd be wrong. We didn't take pictures of the bad part. Like when we got home from the cook out and started to watch "Mean Girls" and Addie threw up all over me in the living room. Or how I caught the bug (violent little bug it was) early Sunday morning and proceeded to pass it on to Rich, who fell ill Monday night and didn't recover until last night. We got a sad email from Matt back in Helena that the bug got baby Jake, too. SHUCKS! Only Heidi, Matt, and Amie escaped the yuckies.

So that's the main reason my Grateful Birthday list is still not posted. Today I am tending an extra little person and packing for my trip to Utah this weekend, so I will try to squeeze it in.

The best news of the day is this: I finished all the laundry yesterday AND put it away. Quite the feat after 8 days of 4 people's clothes/linens, conisdering that one is potty training, one is a baby, and 3/4 were sick this weekend. I also Lysol-ed the heck out of the house yesterday, too, so that bad little bug should have been squished into oblivion.

No comments:

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...