Thursday, December 23, 2004

White Christmas? Bah Humbug!

I don't like waking up to THIS on my homepage:

Weather
Livingston: Hi:12/ Lo:6 / Current:-6 (yeah, that's minus six)
Laie, HI (where my husband went to college): Hi-79 / Lo: 71/ Current :72

Ohhhh...my old bones want to be warm in Hawaii! It's even kinda cold in Tucson, with a high of only 54. I have to admit it's beautiful outside, though. We should have a White Christmas--my in-laws (the whole gang) have planned a Christmas Eve Day sledding party for the kiddies. I think that's a little insensitive to my snow allergy, but the kids will love it. I will be by the woodstove pretending I am under the Sonoran sun. Heh, heh.

I'll be back later to share my review of Napolean Dynamite and a really funny warm fuzzy story from church on Sunday. It's time to snuggle my babies til they wake up all the way (we had a big slumber party in the king bed last night, but I woke up at 1am ad Daddy had moved down the hall to the girls' room. Party Pooper.)

No comments:

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...