Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Picnic, Anyone?

I Kid You Not:

0°F
Cloudy and Windy
Feels Like-25°F
UV Index:
0 Low
Dew Point:
-6°F
Humidity:
70%
Visibility:
10.0 miles
Pressure:
29.81 inches and rising
Wind:
From the East at 28 gusting to 38 mph
And for a little more local flair, here are the lyrics to our official tourism song (it's on a commercial for skiing and stuff):
"My home's in Montana
I wear a bandana
My spurs are made of silver and my pony is gray
While I'm riding the ranges
My luck never changes
With one foot in the stirrups I gallop a-way."
Dang right I gallop away...to Arizona where the cowboys are WARM!

No comments:

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...