Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Yeah, so that's great.

So much to look forward to! I was just thinking how fun the next few weeks and months are going to be. I mean, lots of insanely hard work, but lots of fun, too. Tomorrow is our little anniversary get-away, and when we come home, Cousin Brent will be on his way and Brother Matt & family will come for the weekend, too. And we will be DRY WALLING the house--that's exciting because it's almost OVER! And then there's lots of finish work on the house, clean up , move in, then our trip to Salt Lake City for conference, where we will celebrate my grandpa's 80th birthday (my super-duper fabulous excellent most-beloved grandpa). And I forgot Easter in there--Heidi's firstEaster, the cute dresses, the egg hunt--cool! And then we host our first house guests, then we go see Elvis, and then we celebrate wee Heidi's first birthday (where had the year gone? and why does my belly still look like this?), not to mention ringing in the spring and planting things in our very own yard. Be still my heart!

We just have to press on through the next 6 weeks and work our tails (and bellies) off. Yay that.

No comments:

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...