Monday, April 11, 2005

Forever's Gonna Start Tonight

I have just witnessed what may be the funniest thing I have ever seen...The Dan Band on Jimmy Kimmel Live. How they escaped my radar I do not know, but the happy news is they have an album coming out tomorrow. And what sort of album is it? Sarcastic, sometimes potty-mouth covers of chick songs, sung by a frat boy and two Buddy Holly-ish back up singers. They are, like, living my dream. Their idea, to have a gruff party boy cover chick songs, is not unlike my penchant for karaoke-ing old hip hop (you should hear MY version of TLC's "Scrubs"--I rock) or heavy metal ballads (you'd swear I was a round, blond Axl Rose) when I am the whitest, folkiest girl EVER. The Dan Band CD and Elvis Costello in one day (tomorrow)--pinch me, people!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I would totally love to hear you sing scrubs! That would make my day! I love you and miss you more then ever!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...