Friday, April 29, 2005

Thoughts for the Day

Leave it to Emerson to have said something I have been trying to find words for.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Oh, yeah. Chew on that while I try to find time to write between painting the new house, babysitting, laundry, housework, Young Women, Ward Dinner preparations for tonight, Fast Sunday combined YW lesson, packing, and--oh, yeah, personal hygeine. Do I really have to get DRESSED today? Where will I pencil THAT in?

Lest I sound whiny, here is a quote I am painting on my laundry room wall this week (courtesy of Aunt Marti):

"May we never be discouraged in doing those daily tasks that God has ordained the common lot of man." --Joseph Fielding Smith

More soon...

No comments:

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...