Tuesday, April 05, 2005


We attended a combination family reunion/ 80th birthday party for my grandfather, his only sister, and all of their offspring this past weekend in Utah. This picture is from early in the day, before Grandpa arrived (it was a surprise for him). We were all playing in the parking lot behind the church, and this is my brother Sam meeting Heidi for the first time (with me on his back). I love Sam's face in this picture--it's how we all felt being together again! (PS: I met Sam's lady, Kristen, for the first time this weekend and man, she is beautiful and so nice! If Sam doesn't marry her, we are going to cuz she is GREAT!) Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Laura said...

We really do have the most awesome family. It was so good to see you and talk with you. I love you May Jay Moody!

Lacey Huhnke said...

Jamie!
of COURSE I saw your wave! I was waving myself! lol! Actually, I was probably sleeping. I take long naps on Sunday's now a days. Except this Sunday I am going to a Family History thing! I am so excited! I love doing geneology!

-Lacey

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...