Sunday, June 19, 2005


...And look at him now at 34! He's got three girls and a new house to wrangle and he does it with grace and the patience of Job. Seriously, I thought he was a pretty neat guy when I married him, but I had no idea (a) that he knew how to make or fix just about ANYTHING IN THE WORLD (b) that he could put up with extremes like me pregnant, rowdy primary kids, or two-faced back stabbers in our build--he is patient and kind and guiless and I want to grow up to be like him! or (c) that, with the birth of our two girls, he would become the most loving, involved, doting daddy that ever lived. We are all so blessed by him--thanks, honey, for all you do and are! Happy Birthday and Father's Day! Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Laura said...

Happy Birthday/Father's Day Rich. We love you!!!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...