Wednesday, June 29, 2005

From the Hive


THE BEEHIVES (in March): This is the class of girls I teach at church (two girls are missing from this picture) and they are hilarious. I read this funny article in McSweeney's today that made me think of them. Middle School is so crazy and ruthless and I can remember all the drama so clearly when I listen to them. Of course, I can't tell them that none of it will matter in, like, 6 months because I know you can't really see that far into the future at thirteen! I luv 'em to pieces! Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Michael said...

Yes, finally I get to be the first one to comment on your blog. The two girls on the left are kind of cute, Hook a brother up!! J/K they look way to young and I don't need to be hooked up right now. I'm getting excited for this camping trip.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...