Friday, June 17, 2005

What a Good Uncle


I'm not sure when this picture was taken--I stole it off of Willy's camera and I think it was mid-May--but it's so cute. That's my bro Matt giving baby Jack (his nephew) a haircut. And it shows how cute Matt is with kids and why we are so excited he's got another one on the way. I wish I had the picture from last summer when he got Isabelle dressed after a bath--he put a dress and sandals on her and even did her hair and she actully looked great! How cool is that? Rich can do a lot of things really, really well, but that's not one of them :) So Matt and Amie, congratulations again. Any combination of your genes is sure to be fantastic (but I admit we are rooting for a GIRL combination!). Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

This was baby Jacks first haircut! It was taken 2 or three days before Daves wedding. Jack was so good. He just sat there drinking his bottle and watching Matt wondering what was going on. Not one cry! Matt was so gentle and cute with him!

Aim said...

thanks for all the nice things you guys have said. i sure love all of your little kiddies, they are so much fun!!

matt

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...