Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Birthday Haircut

AFTER: Mama got her haircut...but she looks even scarier!
BEFORE: Semi-Bimbo-ish Summer Blonde, fried ends...

I know it looks like I got them mixed up, but I actually had my hair darkened this time so I don't have to continue the horrendous touch-up schedule for highlights, trying to hide the fact that my hair gets darker with every pregnancy (and my feet get bigger, too). You can see that my hair is now it's natural non-descript ash-blonde color, I have a cowlick that ALWAYS makes bangs a bad idea, and it lost about an inch in a trim. SASSAY. Thank you, Wonder-Hubby!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hubba Hubba

Brent said...

Hey! I think you look great! Scary? No way!

Carla said...

Awwww! Postie you look great! Hey, Happy Birthday to you!!! I know it's this month but I always, for some reason, think it's the 12th and I was feeling really bad that I'd missed it. I'm glad that I didn't --hope you have a great day!

Brooks Brown said...

nice haircut and very nice present from your hubby. your before picture looks like you have a little 'tude going on! Happy Birthday Jamie!

Laura said...

You look so cute, very mommish! I love you. Happy Barfday. I did my hair too, I did mine like a chocolate brown.

Happy Gilmores said...

HAPPY B-Day!!! We will be celebrating with Hurricane Rita. It hits us tomorrow. The roads are crazy today. Evacuees clogging up everything. It's sereal. Hey, Lacey might be heading to Livingston this weekend. Give her a hug for me if you see her.
Mike

cmhl said...

you look great!!! love the cut.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...