Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Prego Amnesia

It is so crazy how you totally forget certain things about being pregnant, and then when you are again, you're like, "OH, YEAH--THIS!!" Like how I am a total SLUG the first trimester and can't remember ANYTHING. I fall asleep if I ever sit still (driving is a challenge), and now I have this stuffy nose that I had with both other pregnancies. So I have to keep tissues by the bed, but I still sleep with my mouth open, which also means I need water and lip balm by the bed, which then means I have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, which means I have to climb the stairs because the downstairs Bath isn't done yet. And by the way, WHY do I have to pee every half hour when the baby is the size of a pinhead? What's the deal with that? Anyway, I kinda didn't believe the pregnancy test, but now that we're almost to week 6, I'm feelin' it. Hence, lame blogging.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

PS: One thing I CANNOT listen to while driving: Kings of Convenience. Uhhh....how many green lights did I just sleep through???

Happy Gilmores said...

sleeping through lights again Jamie? Good thing there are only a few in town. Put up a sign in your car's back window "honk if I'm not moving" Hang in there- only 8 months to go.

cmhl said...

oh man. I can relate. all the peeing is unreal. and I napped all hte time when out on the road (yes, I would pull over). it was like I couldn't keep my eyes open for one. more. millisecond..

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...