Wednesday, October 26, 2005

ON THIS DATE IN HISTORY:Oct. 26, 1972...

...my brother, Willy, was born! He was the first of many siblings I would have, but since I can't remember life without him and we grew up so close, our relationship might have been the most significant.There we are; I'm hugging "My Willow" and
we are both hugging our Easter Booty, Easter, 1973.
And here we are later--maybe a year later (?). Look at Will's cute dimples! I thought he was seriously the cutest little boy ever!

3 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

Hormones! Hormones!!! You must stop making me cry! I am so emotional and I love the both of you so much. I am the luckiest sister in the world to have such great siblings and to be so close to you guys. I have the best friendship with you and Willy and its awesome! Love you!

Brooks Brown said...

you and your brother look like baby dolls in these photos. you are both so incredibly cute. heidi looks a lot like you at this age and your brother's dimples are just so sweet, i love seeing other people's kid pictures who are my age and how cool that you referenced an Oingo Boingo song in describing your relationship with him. Rock on Jamie!

Anonymous said...

Willy you are one sexy homeboy!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...