Monday, January 16, 2006

Down Time

We've been struggling all weekend with a very sick toddler (Heidi) who has come down with pneumonia. I have much to write about, but it'll have to wait until she's been snuggled back to health! Much love to all yall!

PS: I will say this bit: I watched a great PBS show on Saturday night called "Rasing Cain" about raising boys and dealing with their emotional life and ways of learning. It was interesting and heartwrenching. One statistic broke my heart: the U.S .leads the industrialized world in fatherlessness. That's so sad. There were many lost boys on this show, but it was cool to see the ways God provided them to learn to be men. It reminded me how important it is to serve with gusto in the church and community because for some kids, it's life or death. Read more by clicking here.

later.

3 comments:

KarbonKountyMoos said...

Take good care of that lttle girl!

Laura said...

give the girls kisses for me......I bet we could have been on that show!

Jenn said...

Sorry to hear that the sick bug is at your house. I have'nt been feeling very well myself. I opted for bed yesterday...i felt so crummy. I have those cards for you!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...