Monday, January 23, 2006

ON THIS DATE IN HISTORY...

January 23, 1931 in Helper, Utah, My Grandma Lyn was born (Glena Lyn Marshall).
Happy 75th Birthday, Grandma! Gram & Gramp, August 1950

Four Generations of First-Born Girls: My Mom (1951), Grandma The Birthday Girl (1931), Baby Addie (2001), and Me (1971).


Grandpa Bill & the Birthday Girl at The Pop Stand on their last visit to Montana in April 2005.

Thanks for being you, Grandma! You've always been one of my very best friends and we're (all 4 of us) so glad you were born!

3 comments:

Geo said...

Such beautiful folks, your grandparents. Your G'ma is dang pretty too!

Brooks Brown said...

Amazing that all you first-born girls were born in the decades ending in one. My grandmothers birth year is 1922, my aunt's in 1952 and mine in 1972. My grandfathers birth year is 1915, my mother's 1945 and my sister is 1975.

I love those strange numbers patterns that work their ways through generations.

KarbonKountyMoos said...

Wonderful photos & belated birtday wishes to your Grandma. I never met mine. . .

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...