Thursday, August 24, 2006

The Dreaded Belly Photos

Ever since I was pregnant with Addie, Rich has wanted to take pictures of my prego belly. I refused--especially now that my stretch marks have grown to hideous proportions. But the other night, the baby was doing some seriously freaky gymnastics and I had to lay down, so Rich took advantage of my disability and snapped these photos. I kinda feel weird about them, but it was a fun little family night. The girls had just taken baths and they gathered round the belly to hug and sing songs to the baby.The Belly (notice it's a different shape in each photo--hyper baby!)
Addie hugging her "baby brother "
Heidi was singing "Itsy-Bitsy Spider" to the baby...
...and Addie keot waiting for the baby to talk back!

5 comments:

cmhl said...

if it makes you feel any better, my stretch marks are worse than yours.. seriously..

I think the pics are beautiful!

Jenn said...

I bet I have the both of you on the stretc hmarks!!!
Cute pics regardless!!

Geo said...

Stretch marks are like medals won in wartime. Wear them and flash them proudly! You are beautiful!

Laura said...

I love big baby belly shots. Moldy cow, I get to see you in 5 days....woo hoo.

Jill Petersen said...

WOW you weren't kiddin!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...