Monday, August 28, 2006

Manic Monday

First of all, I am still pregnant. Nothing exciting happened over the weekend, in spite of my trying every labor-inducing home remedy out there, short of castor oil (I have a hyper-sensitive digestive system--no thanks). I have had irregular contractions all weekend and a horrible sacro-illiac pain that has kept me up since 4am. But I'm good.

I can't believe this week is already here. But then again, I can...we've been waiting for it forever! I have a check up tomorrow, which will hopefully produce some promising results (maybe she'll feel sorry for me and break my water--??--we can hope). Then on Friday, my mom flies into Billings from St. Louis (hopefully I will be able to pick her up!). That same night, my sister Jill and her family, my brother Willy and his family, and my sister Laura and her family, plus my cousin Brent and my Dad Post will arrive. Willy is going to baptize his daughter, Melanie, in the Yellowstone River on Saturday morning, and then we are all gonna hang out for the weekend. Part of me is hoping I have the baby before they all get here, and ALL of me is hoping that NOTHING happens while the company is here. If I don't have the baby tomorrow, it just has to wait for next week's induction! :)

Anyway...all is quiet over here. I'll go in for my non-stress test tonight, doctor tomorrow, and be back with an update. For now, it's time to bake the enchiladas! Happy Family Night, all yall!

2 comments:

Johanna Buchert Smith said...

Woohoohoo! 17 days left!! You just work on baking that little enchilada right out of the oven, y'hear?

Love Joh.

cmhl said...

thanks for the update, I was wondering!!!

hang in there girlie. eat SALAD.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...