Thursday, September 07, 2006

We're Home!

Hi, it's me, Jamie...I am home with sweet baby James (as of 2pm), even though they threatened that we'd have to stay til Friday morning. The docs checked us and set us free and we are glad to be home.

I'll have the birth story for you all soon. I must tell you that I have NO swelling, very little pain, and I am amazed that this GIANT baby was the easiest! He is sweet and quiet ( he only grunts--it's hilarious) and tolerating all the love from his sisters very well! We need a nap, so I'll be back soon! Thanks for all the e-love and the personal visits, too--we feel special! ;)

3 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

So glad your home! Its good to here from YOU! Hurry up and post some more pictures!

Johanna Buchert Smith said...

Welcome sweet baby James, wonderful work mama James! He's so lovely. Just want to stick my face in his neck and kiss kiss kiss that pretty baby. And so glad you're feeling well--can't wait to hear the full story.

Love Joh.

Geo said...

Grunting babies are the bomb. You know, you can add sound recordings to these here blogs . . . .

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...