Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Blessing Day

On Sunday, October 8th (Happy Birthday, Tyler), James was blessed at church by his Daddy. Great-Grandma & Grandpa Elrey were there, and so were Grandma & Grandpa Melin.
(I have more pictures of James & his parents, etc...I'll have to upload them later!) After church: Heidi, Great-Grandma, James, Great-Grandpa, and Addie
At Church: Grandpa & Grandma Melin with Baby James
Great-Grandparents with James


These pictures are from last Tuesday morning-- great-grandpa loving James.

3 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

James totally looks like he's talking and smiling at grandpa! So so cute~~

Laura said...

I love pictures of Grandpa holding the babies. I have one of him holding my Jake by the window. The blinds were closed, but the sunbeams are peeking thru and it is so cute.

Saramajayne said...

I LOVE THE PICTURES OF BABY JAMES. GRANDPA LOOKS HAPPY.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...