Thursday, November 02, 2006

Behold The Cuteness, part 2

Look at James, just chillin' on Daddy's pillow.
Our Bubby is getting so big, but we can still barely get a smile out of him! Oh, well--at least his pacifier makes him happy--I've never had a pacifier kid (we've been calling it his "foo"--half of what Sam called his "Foo-foo"--don't ask me why, except I hate the word "Binky").
Today he weighed in at 12 ounds, 8 ounces and he's 24 -1/2 inches tall.
Here's how James celebrated Halloween. Asleep in a puppy costume.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Man is that one well fashioned kid or what? Love the outfit (cowboys?)...where ever did you get such a cute outfit? JK..LOL.
He is so darn cute! I could just squeeze him! I need a baby James fix!

Geo said...

I am beholding. I wanna be holding!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...