Friday, December 01, 2006

The Last of the Thanksgiving Pictures

We arrived in Minot on Wednesday night and didn't even have to wear coats--I would guess it was in the high 40's, but windy. ON thanksgiving morning, the temperatures had dropped to the teens. It was then I realized that I had not packed the girls' winter coats--just fleece jackets. So by noon, they were stir-crazy, so Kelli suggested we walk down to the playground with the kids, and my kids had to borrow coats.Addie, TJay, & Heidi
Heidi running away, faceless TJay, and Addie leaving the playground after a brisk 10-minute romp.
James in his Indian hat
Matthew in his Indian hat
Kelli's fabulous TG feast.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love that picture of James.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...