Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Saturday: Holiday Fun

On Saturday we attended both the December Farmer's Market AND the Holiday Bazaar at the fairgrounds. My Crafty Friend, Jen Claar, had a candy booth at the Bazaar. We bought these Smoremen for the girls... They loved them!

Addie with Santa at the fairgrounds...
...She asked him for a Fur Real Chimp.
Heidi with Santa at teh fairgrounds...first she said, "You come my house? You want cookies?"
...then she said, "Santa, are you happy to meet me?" He laughed, and when he asked her what she wanted for Christmas, she said, "Cookies." (which is a total lie because the only thing she does with cookies is crumble them up and eat any chocolate bits she might find, or lick off the icing).

1 comment:

Jill Petersen said...

I love your tree!!! I also love Heidi's hair!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...