Friday, January 12, 2007

Chubby Bubby

Just a quick note: yesterday before I took Heidi to her pre-school and went on a field trip with Addie's class, we had a quick check up for James, where he weighed in at 18 lbs 6 ounces. That's EIGHTEEN, people. I think my 14-month-old niece weighs that much. He is also over 26 inches, long, so he doesn't look particularly round, but he's a BIG BOY. As for the rest of us, we are also well and happy and squishy, working hard to clean up Christmas and packing up (AGAIN--ugh!) for a week with our Post cousins in Utah next week. (I am going to keep Audrey company while Willy is on a business trip next week--the kids are so excited to play with their cousins!)
Chinese chubby baby posters were a must have for New Years. Called "Nian Hua", or Chinese New Year posters, these Chinese chubby baby posters exudes happiness and strength.

3 comments:

Laura said...

I wish I could go! Give everyone hugs and kisses for me.

Geo said...

And are you going to get him an outfit like that?

dscokween said...

hey! you should look us up and we can all go grab lunch or something!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...