Thursday, March 08, 2007

Many Happy Returns of the Day

I am happy to report that we all feel much better today. We did, in fact, get a nap, thanks to my SIL Angie taking Addie and Danny to the park, allowing Heidi, James, and me to rest peacefully. I made stir fry for dinner, and then took Heidi with me to the Beehive's Tacos-n-Personal Progress night at the Orton's house. It was pretty fun and I love those girls! Heidi rocked out to the Cars soundtrack--it was hilarious!

Today I have been busy cleaning and cooking for a baby shower (for Katy, whom I visit teach) I am hosting tonight. We are having a variety of wraps for dinner, so Heidi and I have been mixing up all kinds of chicken and tuna salads and choppin' veggies. It's sure to be a fun time!

Thanks to all of you who de-lurked; I haven't had any comment spam yet, so I'll leave off the verification as long as I can. Keep commenting--it makes me happy!


AND BEST NEWS OF ALL...

These two people are my Cousin Dave and his wife Lacy (this was the day they got married almost 2 years ago--aren't they so cute?) According to Dave's brother, Brent, they had a baby girl
AT THEIR HOUSE (that was planned) yesterday morning.

Congratulations, Mayberry Family!
Welcome to the World, Penelope!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hopefully the gift for Katy's baby came in the mail. Miss you!!!!

Jamie said...

Debbie's bracelets made it all the way up here from Arizona and Katy loved them! So thoughtful...

The party was FUN! 20 guests and lots of good food and gifts.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...