Sunday, March 11, 2007

Weekend in Photos: FRIDAY

While I was getting ready to go to the retreat at Chico (which was totally fun), I mesmerized the girls with Little Einsteins......while James did his tummy time on the floor.
He's so sweet! See how he's holding the blanket with one hand?...
...Well, a few minutes after this photo was taken, I went back in the front room and he had rolled over holding the blanket (which then covered him up) and fell asleep there in the sunshine. He looked like a tiny angel.
While I was at the retreat, Rich had a "campout" in the basement living room with the kids.
Here they are roasting mini marshmallows over a candle.
They had a fun time, and he is the best dad EVER!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

what fun Daddy time!! I'm glad that you got some girl time. By the way, I found Heidi's cute stripy hat in the sleeve of the coat she was wearing while ya'll were here! Have you been tearing your hair out trying to remember where it is? I'll send it.
Kelli

Jamie said...

Thanks, Kelli! Yeah--these Melin boys are REALLY fun dads, huh? We scored. I did wonder where Heidi's hat went, but I figured we lost it on the road. I still have a few things to send to you, like Summer's outfit that came home with us and some worn-once Old Navy pants that taught me that Heidi wears a 4, not a 3! :)

Jill Petersen said...

the pics of James on the blanket are so adorable! Heaven sent!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...