Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter Part II: Dressed Up for Church

You probably know that we go a little crazy about special days around here. This year for Easter, I was so proud of myself for showing such restraint. We only gave the kids a few plastic eggs filled with fruit snacks and jerky (hey- they LOVE the stuff, and they'd already had way too much candy this week anyway); they each got a book and a small, bouncy stuffed animal from the Target Dollar section (they were super cute and fit into church bags). I also didn't buy any new Easter clothes for them this year--Addie wore a pretty dress from Michaela Claar, Heidi wore an Addie hand-me-down, and Bubby wore a cute outfit that was a gift from Grandma Becky when he was born (Thanks, Becky--isn't it CUTE!?). The day was topped off by the fact that THE SUN CAME OUT FOR EASTER! If that's not the most beautiful symbol of the day....! Here's Addie looking so grown up, I almost cried!
I'm not sure what the girls were looking for, but this picture reminds me of THIS picture from Mother's Day two years ago.
Heidi, my little joy-bubble!
Here they are climbing around at church--love Heidi's face!
My three little duckies...
Sweethearts in the Sunshine!
I love all three faces in this picture!


4 comments:

Laura said...

OMG they are too cute. I am lovin Addies hair. DON'T CUT IT!!! She IS looking grown up. Heidi still cracks me up with the faces and James is such a cute little pie face.

Kelli said...

The kids look so cute! Congrats on the restraint thing, that is hard to do! I almost did it, but I guess not quite!
It looks like a great Easter!

Geo said...

Hey, I wanna see the ma too.

Jamie said...

The ma? Oh, no you don't! The ma was so busy with the little duckies, she didn't even get a shower, (don't worry, I had one the night before, but the hair is nasty unless it's fresh each morning). I looked pretty haggard yesterday, but I'll take pix wiht them soon!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...