Friday, June 01, 2007

A Few of My Favorite Things...

...links, that is:

I love the Proclamation, and here is a lovely breakdown, done all this week by Stephanie Nielson (sister of Courtney of Apron Week fame).

My dear friend, Lisa (who is 364 days older than me) cracks me slam up here (and all over the place, really).

Miss Kelly continues to light my embroidering fire here.

The North Dakota Melins posted great pix of last weekend (which I haven't had time to do). Enjoy Here.

Of course, I love seeing all my family blogs, so thanks sibs, cousins, mom, for updating. Check out their links to the right for fabulous pix and updates on my awesome nieces and nephews.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I love the Proc. Blog. So cute.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...