Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My Lovely Mom-in-law turned 60 on June 10th.
We celebrated with a family party at Angie's House
(my SIL across the street).Ang made a beautiful cake...
...and Addie made a super cute card which she addressed in her own handwriting "To the Brithday Girl"--we all got a kick out of that! Our gift was a flower pot with gardening tools.
Angie serving up birthday cake
Mom deserves a cruise, a massage, 6-dozen roses, and a tiara for being so awesome. This party full of love and loved-ones was probably just as good for her...she is the best Grandma and the mother-in-law of my dreams. I am so grateful for all she has taught me and for her example of always seeing the best in others and never giving up on anyone.
She's terrific and we're so glad she was born!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I'm glad for you! You are so LUCKY to have her! Can I borrow her for a bit???? (hehe)

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...