Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Some More Spiritual Chatter...

over at the family blog. Click here to chime in (but keep it positive and kind please).

Also, for the most part, this day has been a waste for me. I accomplished nothing except for the blog posts you read here, taking my kids to swim lessons, digitizing 120 photos for a DVD slideshow, and refraining from FREAKING OUT over two exceedingly whiny, tantrum-y, demanding, miserable daughters. We put them to bed at 7:30 with foil on their windows in hopes that the foul mood is sheer exhaustion and not their permanent disposition. Cuz if it is, you can click back here tomorrow and find two adorable girls for sale, half price.

I wonder why sometimes, on the days I need to be on the ball the most, I can't even manage a shower. I can't get my poop in a group, dang it.

I'll try again tomorrow...*sigh.*

3 comments:

Lainey-Paney said...

Some days are like that.

I recently had a day of chasing a tantrumy-almost 2yo across my yard, and had to carry him kicking & screaming into the house....all while a neighbor was watching, I was wearing a skirt, and when we got to the door---i dropped the keys.

Needless to say---we both needed a break!

shoeaddict said...

I'm so glad you entered my contest. I thought I'd offended you or something....

Jamie said...

I don't get offended very often, K, especially by people I don't interact with everyday! I have just been way busy--I've gone from spending about 45-60 minutes on the internet each day to spending about 10 minutes MAYBE everyday. Things will calm down when school starts!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...