Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Something Random

I looked in my photo folder adn saw a bunch of great pictures I haven't posted yet, so here they are in no particular order:
James takes a bath in the sink!
He loves baths! All three of my kids are such water babies...
Don't forget to get behind your ears!
Heidi & Addie on June 18, 2007
What they're doing: Greeting Daddy as he comes home for lunch on his birthday
What they're wearing: I made them three different skirts for summer this year and let them choose the fabrics. This yellow fabric was Heidi's choice.

"Yay, Dad!"

Rich took this photo of the moonrise over Livingston--
isn't it beautiful!?!


6 comments:

shoeaddict said...

Have I told you how I adore pictures of that boy? He is the cutest thing I've seen. I just love his big eyes and sweet face.

Love the girlies skirts

Lisa said...

Love the skirts. Would totally wear those outfits. Next time you'll have to make three -- 2 for the girls and one for me. I'll let Heidi pick the fabric.

Anonymous said...

Dear Molly Mormon,

The girls look adorable in their skirts. You are a very tasteful decorator, a great cook, and you can sew too. Is there anything you can't do??? I think you are pretty awesome!!

Jamie said...

Dear Anonymous,

Have you BEEN to my house? Um, yeah...there are TONS of things I can't do, from being patient, to postitive discipline, to treating my husband as well as he treats me and keeping my cupboards organized. BUT! I am thankful for the things I can do, and for a healthy, able body and mind. Thanks for the compliments...they came on a day when I am feeling super-lame, so thanks!

Carla said...

love the skirts, Jamie! What a great idea and so simple a thing to make the girls feel special.

BTW, I think you rock in the patience and kind to your husband catagories--at least you're constantly trying (unlike myself surrendering to the caos). :)

Laura said...

Yeah, I'm with lisa on the skirt thing. love you James.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...