Thursday, August 16, 2007

Courtesy of Aunt Party

Yesterday I had a night off work and so did our tenants (Peter & Zuzana) for the first time in 6 weeks, so we all went to Bozeman together. We had the pleasure of introducing them to Old Navy (Zuzana: "I really like zis store!"--she had to buy large Girl sizes instead of Women's because she is so tiny). While they shopped, we exchanged Aunt Marti's shoes and got all of the stuff pictured below for the refund price plus 6 bucks:
That's two Hawaiian shirts for Bubby, a stripey dress for Addie, a Surfer Girl shirt for Heidi, and polka dot "Gramaree Shoes" for me! Neighbor, that's a GANGA!
Thanks, Aunt Party!

3 comments:

shoeaddict said...

I love me some Old Navy! I have some cute leopard flats from there

Jenn said...

man I wish I could go shopping!!! I will probably try them next week. The boys need some new school clothes!

shoeaddict said...

I tagged you cause you have not visited in a while

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...