Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Tip of the Hat

Here are a few things we are LOVING lately:1. Sweet Adeline's very first school picture
2. Practical Preparedness by Tina Monson--if you've ever felt overwhelmed by the idea of a year's supply or are wondering where to start with your 72-hour kit, this book breaks it all down in totally manageable ways. There is a monthly program with Spiritual, Storage, and 72-hour kit goals, tips for rotation and storing, recipes, and energy sources and all the little details you wouldn't remember in an emergency. I think the following $5 per week program is pretty cool. It seems so simple, especially with a Costco membership!





3. The Elf Soundtrack: We love the movie, Elf, and I finally realized there is a soundtrack! So I ordered it for $.50 off amazon and we had a FHE dance party last night. I love this song, and I love Zooey Deschanel (forward to 1 minute 10 seconds---believe me, you DO NOT want to see the first 1:10).

3 comments:

Becky said...

I LOVE the food storage stuff. That has been on my mind a lot lately (and the minds of all those church leaders). I think we all need to get crackin'!

Happy Gilmores said...

where do you find a 100% of wheat?

Happy Gilmores said...

100 lbs. i mean

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...