Thursday, December 20, 2007

O Happy Day!

One of "my" former Young Women/ dearest friends, Sister Kimberly Larson, received her mission call today to the BRAZIL SAO PAULO EAST mission! I am soooo excited, I have been reading about Sao Paulo and looking at it on Google Earth for a while now...YAY KIM!

Also tonight, we went to see Addie's first School Christmas Program. It was surprisingly delightful and only 45 minutes long, featuring all the grades! Now that's my kind of show! She looked so cute (as did all the kids--it was great) and we had fun watching her. James was so excited, I thought he was having a seizure! He clapped and sang and had a ball. Sadly, I forgot my camera, but our neighbors sat in front of us and took pix for us, so maybe I'll have some to post!

We got our Christmas Bucks from Nana & Papa today and decided to let the kids buy something for EACHOTHER with the money, instead of going adn spending it on themselves. Addie went with Rich to get a treat for Heidi, James and Heidi came with me. Heidi bought a Fisher-Price pull-along puppy that barks when you walk it for James, and James bought some fun coloring posters, stickers, and stocking stuffers for Adeline. We had a fun night, and now everyone is asleep. I need to print pix for Jenn, but I think I will do that in the morning and go watch Arrested Development DVDs with Richard for now. Good Night, yall!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I heard the good news from Kim too! I am so excited for her as well. What an awesome opportunity!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...