Sunday, December 30, 2007

Pencil Me In...

My lovely and talented niece, Ally, will be baptized next Saturday in Lehi, Utah. I am DYING that I have to miss it, but I wanted to do a little Ally tribute here so she knows that it’s killing us to miss her special day. No one from my family is going to be there except for my Dad and maybe my brother & his family. That makes me sooooooo sad/mad! I want to make sure that doesn’t happen to my kids, people, so get out your pens and your daytimers and MAKE A NOTE OF THIS:

Addie’s Baptism will be held on November 21st 2009, probably around 11am with a lunch to follow. It’s a Saturday, and I am pretty sure we can get all of you a place to stay or a very inexpensive room at the hotel where I work in the summers. So save the date!

Heidi’s Baptism will probably be on her birthday, Sunday, April 15, 2012—IF the world as we know it still exists, that is. We are prepared for Jesus to come in 2012, but we’re hoping the Mayans were right about December instead of it being in April. So pencil it in, just in case.

Since we’re pretty sure about Armageddon and all that, we really don’t have any plans for James’ baptism, but if you’re the plan-ahead/ just-in-case type, it’ll probably be Saturday, September 6, 2014. Be there or be black balled! (Hey, I learned where that word came from on The Secret History of the Freemasons!). It will probably be pretty cold on all of those dates, so pack accordingly and don’t forget your snow chains.

HA!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I am SAVING-the date!!!

thehiattfamily said...

You are so freakn' funny. I am not even famliy or have met your youngins and yet you had me thinking I had better be there. I am feeling the guilt...You are good.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...