Monday, December 03, 2007

Recent Photos

For some reason it's been hard for me to sit down and post pictures lately, but I am going to try to get them up in the next 12 hours, including some retro Thanksgiving trip pix, so after Monday night, scroll back and have a gander. For now, here are some pictures of our weekend.
Friday, 11/30: Just Chillin' at home and Christmafying the house... Heidi has moved from playing with/ lining up three-dimensional toy elephants to printing out elephants from the computer, coloring them cutting them out, and lining them up.
Last week I put Christmas trees in each room of our house excpet James' and ours. James crawled into the girls' room early Friday morning--it was dark except for the tree--and I found him just chillin' with Christmas Bear.
Saturday, 12/01: Mom & Addie's Tea Party Date!
Addie and I attended the Nutcracker Tea Party at Livingston Bar & Grille. We were seated adn Addie chose Sugarplum Spice Tea, and I chose Candy Cane Tea. We got plates of tea sandwiches, cheese, crackers, cookies and fruit...
Here's Addie in front of the buffet table.

Later we traded tea because I liked the Sugarplum and Addie liked the candy cane...
Here she is sipping her tea.

Later, we got a sneak preview of scenes from the upcoming Nutcracker performance.
Here are Clara & Fritz fighting over the Nutcracker.
Here all all the dancers from the preview.

Addie with Clara (who is also the assistant teacher in her ballet class).
Here's Addie as we left the tea party, in front of the Bar & Grille on Main Street.
It was 9 degrees, but not windy, so it felt great!

Later that night, Heidi was having a tantrum, as usual...
And then she took this picture of Dad & James--so cute!
After bedtime prayers, James tried to climb up to Addie's bed--he LOVES her!
That little stinker won't walk, but he climbs EVERYWHERE!

Here's Heidi in her dirty sweatshirt, getting ready for bed.
After the girls were all settled down, James was crawling around and found these lights...



Sweet Christmas Boy!

Sunday is voided because Heidi started throwing up at 6am and we did nothing but lay around, eat popsicles, (well, Rich and Addie went to church) and clean up barf until 6pm. Now it's Monday and James just had his first barf...here we go again! I guess my baking day is called off! It would NOT be a nice gift to share these germs!) Which brings us to TODAY...

What did Heidi beg for as her first solid food after yesterday's Barfies? Spinach with ranch and bacon bits. I told her yogurt woudl be better, or toast, but NO! She wanted Spinach! She ate two bowls like this!

Jill asked for some decor pictures, so here you go. These are just of the front great room. There are decorations in every room--so fun!

Heidi & the tree with lights off--the basket of Christmas books is behind her, growing each year!
I put most of the Santas here near the kitchen...
...and here are those cool giant bulbs from Target. This picture makes me want to clean my kitchen--I need more cabinets cuz I hate all those appliances and utensils out!

So...I gotta go be on barf patrol. Rich just got James out of the tub and has to go back to work. How are your Christmas plans going?


3 comments:

shoeaddict said...

Oh, Jamie! I love James in the girls' room with the bear. I love that you and Addie went to tea together. My mom and I always did dates and still do. It's so important.

Merry Christmas to you and your whole family!

Jenn said...

I soooo missed you yesterday. I'll call ya so we can get together this week and plan our table stuff!

Sara Hamlin said...

Hey wow. You did a lot of stuff. Our christmas plans are going great. Love you. I miss you.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...