Thursday, February 28, 2008

For Kristen

KRISTEN (my SIL, aka SPECIAL K) TAGGED ME!!
The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. Each blogger answers the questions about themselves and post the answers on their blog. At the end of the post, the blogger tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged.



1) Where I was 10 years ago:

I was finishing up my degree in English and History at the U of A in Tucson, hanging out with Tom, Lyz, Celeste, Nichole, Ric and the McRae's, watching X-Files on Sunday nights at the condo, living at the G'rent's house--Sam lived there, too, and left on his mission in March 1998.



2) 5 things on my "to do list" today:

Take Heidi to first day of Pre-School at St. Mary's (YAY!)

Get free "Leap Day" McSkillet Breakfast Burrito

Finish Laundry

Play with/ feed kids (pick Heidi up from school)

Work at the hotel from 3-11pm (don't worry--dinner is taken care of)



3) Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
I would, of course, become debt-free, pay off the ranch and build a home out there, off the grid, with wind and solar power and a kick-butt organic garden & food storage; do the same for & share with family; send myself to fat camp; then I'd do all kinds of crazy Oprah stuff with the money, like hand people $100 bills discreetly in the grocery store, walk into the museum and hand them half a million dollars, make it so the Bishop's storehouse had tons of totally free food & clothing & medicine for the needy, mail everyone in Livingston a Book of Mormon with our family's testimony, pay off student loans for talented grads, send lots of people to college and on missions, etc...

4) Three of my Bad Habits:
biting my lip
talking too much/ too dorkily
nose picking/snot rockets (that's only in the shower, but it's still kinda gross)

5) 5 places I've lived:
Tucson, AZ
Weatherford, OK
Provo, UT
Pinehurst, NC
Livingston, MT

6) 5 Jobs I've had:
Donut finisher
Nanny
Deli Girl (queen of the salad bar & party trays!)
Liz Claiborne rep at Macy's
Writer for MLM nutritionals company

7) Something Most People Don't Know About Me:
I have to really talk myself into leaving the house (it could be anxiety-related-???). I would really be perfectly comfortable spending the rest of my life in my house or yard, and often don't leave the house for 3-4 days straight.

People I am Tagging:

Jill
Jenn Claar
Deb Holm
Sara
Mom

2 comments:

The Laytons said...

Thanks, Jamie! That was fun to read...although I wish I didn't know about the nose picking thing. I guess it is my fault for asking!

Jamie said...

Don't worry Kris--I am alos a HUGE FAN of Kleenex and hand sanitizer!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...