Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

This is, of course, the most important and loviest of all my valentines...the forever one.

I LOVE YOU, RICHARD!




This is to all my loved-ones who make my life so rich...



This cute Valentine reminded me of all the Melin Boys...

Happy Valentines Day to all the OTHER Melins!
(and this is my RESPONSE to the last Valentine!!!! :))


This is for Spam & Special K...we've got a piper down! Love and Miss You Two!

...and of course this one reminds me of my step dad!

Happy Valentine's Day, Mom & Mark!
***



Enjoy your day & remember you are LOVED!




1 comment:

AuntieM said...

Happy Valentines to you! We spent our V-day in the Az. Temple with our Scott. Can't tell you how nice that was! Love you all. Remember Why you are here and the covenants you have made. Love you!MEM

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...