Thursday, February 28, 2008

PS: Idol Thoughts

I just googled the Idol results because I am working and I can't watch the show. I see that Alexandrea, Alaina, Robbie, and Jason Y. got sent home, all of which I agree with, except I think Amanda should have gone home before Alaina.

After last night's performances, Alaina definitely fell out of my top 3 girls. I'll replace her with Syesha. But my boyz are going strong! Micheal Johns' performance of "You Can Go Your Own Way" was so off key on the chorus, it made me sad for him, but he still rocks. Jason's performance made me swoon, and li'l David Archuleta was excellent (he made Paula cry!). What did you think?

5 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

Was Jason the one who did the Queen song? I am still getting their names mixed up. I loved David A even though he's geeky- not as geeky as Clay though! My favorite girls are Brooke and Syesha. Liam asked me to vote for Kady Maloy for him. So cute! I watched the girls performance at Audreys. Lets just get next week over with so we can be down to the top twelve. This parts kinda boring for me.

Jill Petersen said...

Okay so I change up what I said just a bit. Luke sang Killer Queen and I also love Carly. I am not sure about Jason- I need to re-watch some of these!

Jamie said...

I think Kady Malloy is darling, but she freezes up when she sings and that's so sad! I hope she'll chill out and do better next week. I know that I usually go off about how I hate "pretty" boys (like Brad Pitt--EWWWW!), and I know that Jason Castro is totally girl-pretty and his dreds are dreadful, but I think he's so attractive and genuinely talented and I would seriously pay money to see him. Michael Johns, too, with the right band. I don't think I would pay money to see David Archuleta, but he is a great singer. I would also pay to see Brooke, but Carly grates on my nerves. She's a great singer, no doubt, but...maybe it's the tattoos, I dunno. Shecould totally win it, though, and Syesha is a great performer, too. So we'll see. That's fun that you got to watch the show with Posties. I reeeally miss that crazy Liam!

Becky said...

Did you know that Brooke White is in the Relief Society presidency in my friends' ward in CA-- her husband is YM pres. Small world!

Kelli said...

I love David Archuletta, Brooke white, Jason Castro and one more guy, but his name escapes me. I didn't like him the week prior, though. He's one that they "welcomed back" this week! I can't wait to find out who the top 12 are!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...