Friday, March 07, 2008

Please Stand By

...This station is experiencing technical difficulties!

My "big" computer---the one on which we do photog and design--is at the computer hospital right now because it wasn't communicating with its peripherals (like the monitor--it's hard to use a graphic interface when your can't see anything!).

Anyway, I have so much to post--great pix and movies, fun from the weekend with Postums and Uncle Michael (celebrating Jake's 4th bday and Sam's 2nd), and of course some ranting about the frickin' primary election (what the heck!?), American Idol, etc. (I thought the guys were so much better this week--LOVED IT--and Jason Castro and Brooke White just KILLED--I loved their performances!!!! Good riddance to poor Kady robot--sorry Liam!)

And don't forget CANDACE KAY'S birthday!!! Candace, Gramps said you sometimes check my blog and you MUST know that I NEVER forget your birthday, and I would send you birthday greetings if I had your address!!!! And now your birthday is James' half birthday! How fun is that? We even had cake for dessert on your birthday day in your honor (and his). I really miss you, cuz!

Today is my little first-cousin-once-removed's FIRST BIRTHDAY! Happy Birthday, Little P!!! It's also my friend Melissa's birthday! She's hosting pre-school today and we're having pizza with pepperoni and olives for "P" and "O" day! She's such a sport...I think I would take the day off pre-school as a gift to myself! ;) Heidi still goes to our little ward school because we chose the 3-days/week program at St. Mary's and they let us choose which three days. I chose Monday (to recover from the weekend), Tuesday, and Thursday. I thought we'd skip Friday so she can hang out with her ward friends and so she can skip going to mass with her class at St. Mary's. I think it's Catholic enough that she has learned to cross herself after morning prayers! ;) It's a really great school and I hope it will help her settle down a bit.

Anyway, I am excited to post videos of James helping me clean up in the mornings--it's so cute! And he is walking now--finally! He's so cute toddling around trying to be helpful. I hope the computer is back soon. Meanwhile, have a great weekend! Don't forget DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME tomorrow night!

2 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

Spring forward- Fall back? or Spring back- Fall forward? I'm so confused!!! Sorry to hear about your sick computer. Thanks for explaining it in lemans terms. Can't wait to see if you video James cleaning around the house. I think that is the cutest thing EVER about him! Well, maybe not the cutest- everything he does slays me! (yep, that's right sister, I used your word!) I miss to to peices. Check out my silly pictures from my lovely 3 day break!

Anonymous said...

So your computer CAUGHT what everybody else had? SORRY! To bad we don't have health insur. for them like we have for ourselves!
LOT'S of FLUIDS!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...