Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Top O' The Mornin'!

Monday Morning we put on our favorite green clothes and Daddy made us green eggs for breakfast! The girls had fun activities at school, mommy took James to the doctor for his checkup, and we had Grandpa & Grandma Melin and the Gray Cousins over for a corned-beef-and-cabbage dinner followed by a Family Night Treasure Hunt! It was a really fun day!Addie wore her Shamrock shades, her St. Pat's button and hairbow, and her Flogging Molly shirt.
Heidi had a button and a hairbow, too!
Cute little leprachauns!



4 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

Where in the world did you find those cool glasses? Pamida?!!! ha ha ha! I completely forgot to take pics of my kids in green that day! We didn't do anything near as cool as you- but we did get I van so I guess that was pretty awesome!

Your girls love holidays don't they?!

Lisa said...

My mom got my husband a pair of those SAME glasses for Christmas! His birthday is St. Patrick's Day and she insists of getting him green, shamrock stuff for all holidays.

Lacey Huhnke said...

Oh my! Look how big Addie is!!! She is a giant!!! hahaah... cute! :) I wore my flogging molly shirt for the ward party!!!!

Aim said...

I wore my flogging molly shirt to school and quite a few people knew who they were... Hurray for FM. by the way, if you guys haven't heard the Float album you are in for a treat. i love it! i think my favorite song is either number 1 or Float #3. all are great, but those are me faves. We are excited to see you guys soon. yeah for pool parties at the hotel

Matt

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...