Sunday, April 20, 2008

THANKS, Uncle Spam & Special K!

Yesterday right before I went to work, we got a package in the mail from Phoenix...Heidi & Addie were so excited!

(Addie and I were having a beauty day, so she was fresh from a bubble bath)

Look at the pretty shirt Uncle Sam & Aunt Kristen got for Heidi in Hawaii!


SHAKA, BRA!


James sports his Jack Johnson look courtesy of S&K


This is Sam & Kristen in Laie(...I love that ukulele shirt!) SO CUTE!



All three kids say "THANK YOU!" Addie looks like a little surfer girl in her shirt...

We love our "Aloha" sign and the yummy chocolate macadamia nuts (that's what's all over the kids' faces in these pix). It was sentimental for us because Rich gave me chocolate macadamia nuts the night we met! Thanks for thinking of us!
***
Heidi wore the dress that Grandma Rosalie made her to church today. I dont' know why it looks shiny in this photos because it's cottony with just a little sateen sheen...she looked sweet!

1 comment:

Jill Petersen said...

I'm waiting for my box from the Laytons! I can't wait. The kids look so cool in their new shirts! I also forgot to tell you how much I love Heidi's new hair cut. A bob definitely fits her! I am still so happy I got to see them a couple weeks ago.

I need to coordinate with Drew on when I can come up. Hopefully before the end of May.

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...