Friday, May 23, 2008

More House Stuff

We hung up some stuff in the girls' rooms on Thursday...
Addie's bulletin board is already full, and we hung three pix that are special to her:
The Jesus picture from Mommy, the cross-stitch from Aunt Kelli, and the Rose Fairy from Nana.

Addie's Mirror

Heidi's Bulletin Board

Heidi's Mirror

(need some touch ups and embellishments like Addie's...I need to take a trip to JoAnn's!)

Heidi and James coming in from the rain

How my front yard looks
(sorry it's blurry--my batteries were dying)
Pink & Yellow tulips, grape hyacinths, and snow-on-the-mountain.
Bright Zinnias will follow the tulips if the rain didn't wash the seeds away!

Along the front steps



8 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

I still can't get over how much I love Addies 'Hanna' bed set! It is SOOOOOO adorable. I love the mirror and her bulletin board. That's sweet of her to pick her three favorite pics from her special people in her life. It's just how I imagined it would look. Great job so far!

Your yard is beautiful in the rain. The picures don't look blury to me.

Creole Wisdom said...

I really like their vintage furniture! I grew up with some old pieces and just learn to love antiques and take good care of them. Adorable room : )

Rich said...

Hey hon that cross stitch is from grandma becky look in the corner of it you will see. FYI

Jamie said...

Hey hon, you're thinking of the cross stitch near the office that says, "My Heart, My Home..." that was a wedding gift from Becky & Dad. Addie's "A Star Is Born" cross stitch was from her first Christmas--remember, Jess & Kelli had us that year and Kelli made that for Ad?

Rich said...

my bad I am a tard

Jamie said...

NO YOU'RE NOT! You're a sweetie punkin and I luv you!

Anonymous said...

I nearly bought an idnetical bed set at a yard sale last summer. It was all vintage original furniture and the only item missing was a mirror. Seeing yours in use tells me I should've bought it, because it looks awesome.

Jamie said...

Meeky, that bedroom set belonged to Rich's Grandmother, Mae. It says her name and "1922, Illinois" on the bottom. It has a dressing table with a big round mirror, too. I want to re-finish it and pass it on to one of the girls later. I also got her sewing table of simiar style, stocked with 40 years' worth of notions--it was a great treasure that no one wanted when they cleared out her house--lucky me! ;)

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...