Sunday, July 20, 2008

On This Date in History...

...July 20, 1993: I was serving my mission in Rockingham, North Carolina (remember Talladega Nights?), a week away from celebrating my "hump day" (9-month mark), when I came home one hot, humid night to a message on the answering machine, telling me that my sister Lisa had given birth to a baby boy and named him Cody William. Today the Code-man turns 15 and aspires to be Magnum PI.
[Cody (with Tyler) at the Folk Festical last weekend]
Happy Birthday, Cody!

2 comments:

Lisa Oslin said...

Nice shades Code Man!! Happy Birthday. I love you my sweet Cody
Love Mom

Jill Petersen said...

Sorry I forgot to call or post something! You know I love ya! Happy late B-Day!!! You rock!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...