Monday, August 18, 2008

Knee Deep

We are deep into cousin fun, with only one more day until the Texas Melins fly home. We are really going to miss them, but we will get to see them in Arizona at Christmas time (Montana Boys+ Arizona Girls= Awesomeness).

My heart is a little achy from reading about two of my greatest fears coming true for some sweet mamas in the blog world. Late Friday I clicked over to THIS blog from Adriane's and was stunned by the tragedy, the faith, and the eloquence therein. Then today I was catching up with my regular e-friends and learned that Nie Nie was in a plane crash with her husband on Saturday night. I can't stop thinking of their four beautiful babies at home...UGH! Needless to say prayers are with the Nielsens, Clarks, and all others affected by this. WOW (this is why traveling to Europe without the children makes me anxious). Keep up with the story via cjane (nie's big sis). News Article Here.

I gotta go tuck in some beebs of my own--Daddy's camping out with his brothers tonight. :) Have a great week!

4 comments:

Rachelle Vernon Jones said...

o wow. finding you (segullah~) wow it has been an emotional last hour. thank you for guiding my prayers to these two sweet families. hugs. rachelle

Jill Petersen said...

Yep, all I can say is that my last hour has been filled with so many tears and heart ache. I read so much my eyes hurt even more. I feel selfish and I just want to go hug my babies! I am crying again! Those were some beautiful words from Lucy's mom. I can hardly handle it. I haven't read much on the plane crash yet but I think I will tomorrow when I have more composure. It's 12am and I need my sleep. I love you sis!

1D! said...

Aunt Jamie, I tagged you on my blog so go look! I love you,


Ally

Jessica said...

Thanks for posting the Jackson family blog Jamie! What an amazing resource for understanding what it is to lose a child. I directed Paige to it to read on a day she needs to hear from someone who understands. The plane crash is incredibly sad too. They are in my prayers!!!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...