Friday, August 15, 2008

What a Week!

FIRST OF ALL: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!!!!
My mama rocks--she is celebrating her birthday today by having her fourth chemo treatment.
We're thinking of you, Nana!
***
On Tuesday I got a great haircut and color (YAY) but I don't have pix of that yet. On Wednesday I took the girls to get their haircut while Rich was picking up his brother Mark and family in Bozeman (they surprised Grandma--she didn't know all of them were coming). Addie wanted ehr hair short, and I didn't, so we compromised... Now she has a thick, shiny, shoulder-length flip
Heidi got her regular bob from Renee...
Cutie Pie!
James got a little restless, so I put a movie on for him in the car and watched him from the door of the salon like this.
Then we went to see our Texas Melin Cousins!!! Addie (6) hugging Sariah (3)
Four Girl Cousins-Heidi (4) Addie (6) Liana (5) and Sariah (3)

On Thursday, 8/14, we all went to the park in the morning. Addie and Liana went right for the tire swing!
WEEEE! We need one of these at the ranch!
Liana & Addie as Pompey and Sacajawea
Sweet Baby James


James loves the playground train!
Heidi loves to swing!
Sariah and Heidi waiting for a swing
James, Liana, Addie, Sariah, Heidi, Uncle Mark, and Jared on the bench swing.

The girls had a slumber party last night (Rich took pix on his camera, so I'll upload those later). This morning they had a lovely bubble bath together...
Foggy Lens!
Heidi took this picture when Uncle Jess came to visit us this morning. He arrived late last night from Florida and we were so happy to see him (but we miss his family!) I have to work tonight, but everyone is going to Jamie Anderson's wedding party bbq tonight (where Uncle Mark is the bestman) and then tomorrow we float the river and go to the wedding in the evening. FUN!





4 comments:

Jenn said...

great tub photos...I have a few of those with all the cousins lined up.
Hip hip hooray...i am off today...have fun at the hotel! I am so glad I'm not working....I'm pooped. See ya Sunday!
PS I think Addie's new do is cute!!

Lisa said...

Addie's haircut looks totally cute. I love the way you dress your girls -- they always look great and adorable.

I have big-bathtub-envy, by the way. I wish we had an awesome big tub like that. One of these days...

shoeaddict said...

I love your kids.

Jill Petersen said...

They did a great job on their haircuts! I love Addies hair! It was a great compromise! I love all the pics. The kids are always so photogenic!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...