Monday, September 08, 2008

Axe in the Skull

I have lots of great photos to post and stories to tell, but I woke up with a headache that has escalated despite exercising, taking a walk, scrubbing down the master bath, taking medicine, and resting. Shucks. Maybe it's because I did our legal documents today (my will, health care directive, child care directive/ medical permissions)--that's enough to give anyone a MIGRAINE!!

Anyway, I'll get to it ASAP, but for now, here's a little nugget that just happened...

Addie: (examining a little wooden box that Heidi brought home from church that says "Tithing" on top and "WWJD?" on the sides) What does this say, Heidi?

Heidi: (rolling eyes, exasperated) It says "What would Jesus do?" and the answer is on top--"Get Money!"

[Uhhhhh...something like that. At least she remembers the Jesus part. We'll have to work on the tithing concept!]

3 comments:

Laura said...

I love my Heidi Lynners!

The Zimmermans said...

Hi Jamie -- I've never thought about whether or not Jesus tithed. Do we have any record of that in scripture?

Jill Petersen said...

I hope the axe in your skull has emerged today! Thinking of you! LOVE the tithing story! She's got it half right! So cute!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...