Friday, November 07, 2008

Back in the Saddle

I'm up. I am better, save some residual aches and coughs. Yay.

Also, I don't have a choice, since everyone is home from school today (for conferences). Right now they are playing dress ups and listening to the Wiggles, so I am going to go take pix and join in the fun.

Thanks for all your loving care :)


PS: I don't know why, but I was thinking of Amelia Hapgood all day yesterday on her special 8th birthday. Sorry I didn't say it yesterday, but Happy Birthday, Amelia!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Glad you are back...I'm still down a bit myself...more stress than anything else...oh yeah and my computer kicked the bucket too! Hugs!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...