Thursday, December 04, 2008

An Interview With Heidi

Copied this from Jill...interview conducted at 8:39am on December 4th:

1. What is something mom always says to you? Uh, I love you
2. What makes mom happy? Doing good things
3. What makes mom sad? Doing bad choices
4. How does mom make you laugh? Funny Faces
5. What was mom like as a child? You were like me. You were a little crazy and you liked to hold hamsters
6. How old is your mom? 28
7. How tall is your mom? 68
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Snuggle with her little Lynners
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Go on a nap or take care of Bubby
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Getting in graduations
11. What is your mom really good at? Making cookies
12. What is your mom not very good at? I don’t know
13. What does your mom do for her job? Washing clothes and dishes and the hotel
14. What is your mom's favorite food? Guacamole
15. What makes you proud of your mom? Doing reaaly, really good things
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Conny-nonny-jo
17. What do you and your mom do together? We play together and bake muffins
18. How are you and your mom the same? We both have some work to do (spoken like a true Melin!)
19. How are you and your mom different? We are different girls, and I am small and she is big
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Because you’re Jamie Melin, you’re my mommy.

3 comments:

Jill Petersen said...

You're a baking fool! I love that she says that you were a little crazy and liked to hold hampters! Is that true? I doubt that!

I also love that you"Go on a nap"! I love how kids word things!

AND...You both have work to do? Such a Melin phrase!

I love my Lynners!

Lyndi said...

Great interview, I wonder what my kids would say.....The little ones, I mean.....althought it would be fun to interview the big ones! I love ya!

Aim said...

awww! what a great idea! it was like an early christmas when matt read me jacob's answers after their little interview! Heidi cracks me up! What a cute little girl.

ps- i just bought my white elephant giiiifts! YAY! we are sooooooo excited!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...