Tuesday, December 02, 2008

My Practice Baby

Check out this post aboout my darling niece...that photo of her just kills me! Isn't she lovely???I can't believe she's growing into a young woman so fast. Ally, we love you so much. We know the past couple of years have been challenging, and the challenges will continue, but you can keep your faith strong and remember who you are and how many people love and support you. Then you can overcome anything and keep excelling. It was so great to watch you and Addie have so much fun together last week. I am grateful she gets to have such a cool cousin to be her example and friend! Have a great birthday!

1 comment:

Adriane said...

Jamie!
Girl, you are too sweet. Tom took that picture on the day I got my hair colored and he just stares at it. He's so cute, but girl I gotta tell you...talk about gorgeous...the ranch? I got your post card today, and oh my goodness, it really does look like paradise! Amazing! We are going to get a pop up tent someday and bring it on up and camp. How fun would that be! It was GRRRRRRRREAT talking with you the other night. I sure do miss ya. Have a fab day!

FAMILY LETTER 07.28.19

Dear Loved Ones,                                                                                                        We have just ...